My fitness journey – my life – my greatest joy!

I’ve been wanting to open to you beautiful people for a long time now. To share with you all a little bit more about me and my fitness journey, which really is the journey of my life. Finding self love hasn’t been easy for me, but through my fitness journey, I have found it! Jeff and I are so thrilled to share some really special news in this video too!!! I hope you enjoy it!

XOXO

• Sydney

I LOVED this video!!! So so inspiring and so heartfelt! I couldn’t help but get emotional Watching it and I’m so excited to see your family grow with another adorable baby! Congrats and good luck! You’re gonna rock it!!!

• Meagan

Congrats Sadie! I feel like your fitness journey parallels mine is so many ways and I love being able to see what has worked for you and how you have dealt with all the ups and downs that life brings. One of the main reasons I finally decided to get in shape and get healthy was for my beautiful son and for the future siblings we want for him.
    Thank you so much for being genuine and sharing all that life brings…even the messy parts.
    Much love!

• Sara

Congratulations Sadie! Thank you for sharing your story and being so honest and relatable. You are inspiring!<3

• Marlies

Congratulations! This video is amazing.

• Jaime

Congrats!!! The video is so well done and your announcement is so exciting!!

• Sammy Oberg

Oh this just made me get teary! All the feels! I am so thrilled for you guys congratulations! This is such a beautiful video. Thank you for being so open and willing to share your story, you’re so inspiring and I know this is cliche and sappy but I really do look up to you! So happy for you.

• Sammy Oberg

Ps Joel is amazing! He’s such a good guy, so cool you guys get to work together!

• Amy

I’ve been following you for a while now and I so grateful for your honesty and encouragement! Since having a miscarriage and then getting pregnant with my son who is now 2, I’ve had such a hard time losing the weight I’ve gained. After my son was born I got up to 210 pounds. I’ve lost a little weight, gained some back and now I’m finally in a good place. I’m eating clean, watching my sugar intake and working out harder. I’ve been trying to find something sustainable and I finally feel like I have. I think it’s because my mind has finally shifted. Following you and other mama’s who are authentic and inspirational has been such a blessing for me. I’ve lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks and I’m finally feeling good about myself and my abilities again. I hope I can be in an even better place whenever baby #2 comes along! Thank you for sharing your story, I’m so happy for you and your sweet family!

• Kinz

Love love love loved this video!

• Holly

Sadie! This is so beautiful and inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing. You are such a light to everyone around you. I’m so excited for you and your family and can’t wait to watch your journey as you bring another beautiful soul into the world!

Xoxo,
    Holly

• Kearstin

What a tear jerker!!! You are so incredibly inspiring, Sadie! And your honest and real and silly! Thank you for being a light to so many who need it. Congratulations on baby number 3! I can’t wait to follow you on this journey.

• Connie

Congrats!!!! I saw your snap and screamed for joy! So happy that you’re sharing this journey with us. You are such an inspiration! Thank you for being you! :)

• Liz Howe

SADIE! Oh my goodness I’m bawling! You did such a beautiful job and the video was wonderful! I’m so thankful to be going through my first pregnancy with someone like you to look up to. Not because of the amount of weight gain or how fit you’ll be this pregnancy, but because you are a beautiful & strong woman. I am so so happy for you and I am praying for you! Man, I’m still bawling. Congratulations!!!

• sadie

OH LIZ! Thank you so much! I wanted it to be perfect so I am so grateful that people loved it and that my message came across the right way! Thank you for your sweet message!

• Crissy Boss

That was a really powerful video. Thank you for sharing your trials and triumphs, it is inspiring. And I’m so excited for your family as you embark on this new adventure! Congratulations!

• Annie

Oh Sadie, you are an inspiration. I am crying over your story and my one year old doesn’t understand what’s going on. I think we all have a time in our past when we seek things outside the Lord to find our self-worth and our value. I am praising God for your testimony here – you shine so bright Sadie! You are an inspiration for all of us, and you are a role model Reagan is blessed to have showing her how to keep her body, mind, and soul healthy. I have recently began my journey to health after having my little one. I am so thankful for you and your blog. I am so happy for you and your sweet family. You are in my prayers!

• sadie

OH my gosh Annie! Your words are so so sweet! Thank you so so much! I can’t wait to share this journey with all you wonderful friends of mine! We can help inspire each other so much! So blessed to have this space.

• dawn

Congratulations!!! Love that your using your voice and story to empower women to love them selfs. Thank you for authentically sharing your journey with us. Xo

• sadie

Thank you Dawn for those sweet words!! Trying to inspire and empower! Women are amazing

• Crystal

Sadie congrats!! I loved your video and I cannot wait to see your fitness journey through this pregnancy. So happy for you an your family.

• sadie

Thank you so much Crystal! I am excited to see how this pregnancy goes as well! The support means so much!

• Tiffany

Wow! Powerful! You’re an amazing women!! Thank you for sharing your life with the world. So inspirational!

• sadie

Thank you so so much! Thank means the world! I hope my story can help others. XOXO

• Ty Gray

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your story.

• sadie

Thank you so so much! We are so excited!

• Jess

Sadie – I just watched this. TWICE.
    And now I’m bawling. 😉
    Congratulations on such amazing news! I have seen on a few of your other posts that you’ve had some nausea, so I hope that fades away now that you’re in your second trimester. (YAY!!!! So exciting!!!)
    I cannot tell you what it meant for me, watching this video. I feel like you just put MY life – my struggles, my doubt, my anxieties – on video. Watching this and hearing you speak to your life and all its messiness, and then seeing your inspiring hope and faith and love… THANK YOU. This is what I needed today. Knowing that I really do deserve better, despite everything I might tell myself. Me, my kids, my family – we deserve better. You hit that home for me.
    THANK YOU. :)
    xoxo

• Samantha

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A very touching story that brought tears to my eyes! You are definitely an inspiration to me, i’ve never did look up to anyone for fitness. I have four children and finally doing something about my health and fitness, It was a long and hard decision to make but so HAPPY that it has begun. I did the first 6-wks and noticed a big difference that i liked a lot and decided to do another 6-wks back to back!!!! Also got my husband on board with me this round!!! Thank you very very much!! *many hugs*