WEEK 6: FINAL WEEK OF THE 6 WEEK AT-HOME WORKOUTS!! {Fitness}

It’s the LAST WEEK!!

Can you believe it? If you are reading this prepping for your week 6 then I wish I was there with you so I could give you a HUGE HUG!!!! You’ve done it! You are now in the routine of working out at home and feeling more fit then you probably have in a long time!! If you feel like you didn’t receive the results you want then that’s OK!…start at week 1 again and go through it!! The workouts are broad enough that you should be able to jump right into it again and it still be a challenge for you!!! THIS TIME through…time yourself…take BEFORE pictures and measurements! PUSH yourself to work harder than you did the first time you did it! You will be impressed by your improvement from when you did it the first time! Speaking of improvements…even though I have reached my goal weight I am always striving to be better and stronger and reach new goals in my fitness journey! I have a great new post coming your way about the newest chapter in my fitness journey. These pictures are a sneak peak of a new blog post coming about my amazing sister and brother in-laws new CROSSFIT GYM that they opened!! YEP…they followed their dreams and opened their own gym…SO naturally I partnered with my OTHER brother that specializes in photography to take some sweet pictures for the ‘must see’ coming blog post about their gym! GUESS WHAT guys…you all can reach your fitness goals! Stop doubting yourself and BELIEVE!!!

PHOTO CREDIT: AARON ROBINSON PHOTOGRAPHY

FOLLOW HIM ON FACEBOOK TO STAY UP TO DATE ON ALL HIS RECENT PHOTO SHOOTS AND DEALS

ALL MY FITNESS ATTIRE: ALBION.COM

IMG_1841_COPYRIGHT 2014 AARON ROBINSON PHOTOGRAPHYcrossfit

week6If you’re looking for all the other weeks just click below

WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3

WEEK 4

WEEK 5

ALSO…if you are still not sure about some of the movements here is my really ghetto makeshift video I did showing all the movements!

• Gab

How did you come up with this plan? Dogs you try it and it worked for you? I’m looking to drop some sizes/inches!! Not so concerned about actual lbs bcuz it seems I’d be gaining muscle with this plan. 5″3′ 170 lbs

• Kevin

If you don’t want to gan muscle, be careful what you eat with.
      take off the carbs and reduce your meets portions a week, also with your weights while you workout.

• Gab

Did you try it*

• Jenny

So I started my Week 1, Day 1 yesterday. I ran through it rather quickly ( questioned if I did it correctly, if I was supposed to go through each round again…still not sure?????HELP). Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling like I had barely worked out ( even though I was sweating in couldn’t breath while I worked out yesterday)… Let’s just say DAY 1 IS A SNEAKY LITTLE …… Its now going on 2 o’clock and boy are my legs sore!!!!! AWESOME!I’m looking forward to today’s workout.

If any one can let me know about the whole more than 1 run through of the 5-5-5-5-5 and 21-15-9 ( it only took me about 15-20mins to do…) Thanks Sadie for the motivation and inspriation to remember what being on track feels like!!!!

• Karli

Hey Jenny, good for you for starting! You’ll love these workouts & crossfit! You totally did it right. One of my favorite things about crossfit is that the workouts rarely take me more than 20 minutes & yet I’ve found SO much progress and great results doing them! Good luck & keep up the great work. (:
      Karli

• Amy Aint

Lots of questions. Maybe too many means this site is not right for me.

I read thru others whi were confused with the 55555 and 21-18-5. How do I know how much weight I should use for each exercise? I do not know some (several) if the exercises. Week 1 example is it a jumping squats it jumping and then squats? What us bear crawl? Anyway to make it clear and easy to follow and maybe images or videos with examples? Thanks.

• Sadie Jane Sabin

55555 means 5 rounds of 5 reps. and 21-18-5 means 21 reps of the movements then 18 reps of the movements and then 5 reps of the given movement. I have a video tutorial for all the movements used in the 6 week program! I also have a blog post explaining all the lingo and terminology.

• FADIA EDRIES

Thank you soooooo much for this easy to follow program. I started week 1..day 1. Today.Burnt 278 calories! Extremely excited and pumped up to follow through with this program…hope see some good results. You are really inspiring….Thank you again. Fadia

• Rebekah

i’m starting week six today I’m so excited to be in my last week. I have not only lost weight but gained muscle. I have loved your plans but I am a little sad because you have no plans after the six weeks. Do you have any plans in the near future to make some more weekly plans stepping it up a little from this first six week course??

• Rebekah

Forgot to thank you for putting this weekly CrossFit schedule for everyone to use! Thank you thank you thank you!!! It’s been wonderful for me to be able to do something different at home.

• Drea

I just began Day 1, Week 1 for a second round and wanted to say thank you. I completed the six weeks only managing 3 workouts per week (plus 35-40 miles of running per week as I am training for my first marathon) and I must say, this is the first strength workout that not only has been easy to stick to, but has begun to reward me with results. I still have a long way to go (I too gained a bazillion pounds with my two kids despite clean eating and training for a 60 miles 3-days breast cancer walk). I have trained for and ran approximately 6 half-marathons since my second child was born two years ago, but needed to do something with this csection belly flab as well as build overall strength and this workout has been challenging, but worth it. I look forward to starting it again and see if what happens within this next round. Thank you :)

• Drea

*and seeing what happens. Oy, I can’t type 😛

• jennifer

Hi there.

I had a quick question I have a back issue and running causes alot pain. What do you recommend instead of running when you indicate Sprints or 5 ks, etc.

thank you!

• Lauren Bonizzi

Hi Sadie! Iv followed your 6 week program and have loved it. I already trained in crossfit and was looking for something to mix it up a little and you have made it so much fun for me! I was wondering if you have any more crossfit inspired programmes that I can carry on with as I like to mix your work outs with other wods and workouts but sometimes it’s nice to have a programme for a session ready planned if I’m. Feeling lazy :) iv loved it so thank you :)

• Sadie Jane Sabin

Lauren, As of right now i have the 6 week At Home Workout Program and in the future i’ll be releasing the 6 week At Gym Workout Program.

• Adele Workman

Hello,

Very excited to have found your blog and workouts. I’m a bit of a planner so I’m curious, after the initial 6 weeks, do you recommend repeating the 6 week program or begin following the crossfit WOD? Also, for your nutrition guidelines, do you always eat a protein with all of your meals, or just try to eat clean regardless of the combination?

Thank you.

• Milissa Owenby

going to start tomorrow

• Cathy

Hi Sadie, hope all is well. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and conquered it. I’ve gained a lot of weight since I underwent treatments. I wanted to lose that weight and feel like me again. So my husband found your website and suggested trying this crossfit challenge. I just completed week one. But I noticed a lot of running in the next few weeks WODS, running is difficult for me due to breasts. Can I row instead of run? If so, what do you recommend meter wise? And typically, how much weight are your other bloggers losing throughout this plan. Thank you for inspiring me. Be blessed.

• Elephantia

Hi Sadie, I started off on a six week eating challenge last Friday. Not sure if you have heard of banting ( a lot like Paleo) but thats what I do – with great results. The beach is only 5 weeks away and I want to add some muscle and tone. I have been a religious cross fitter for 2 years but the idea of going back to the box just doesn’t appeal to me now. So grateful for these workouts that I can do at home, at a time that fits me. I’m sure my 10 and 12 year old kids would join in too – though not for the strength and using only body weight. It is amazing how quickly their little bodies tone and how strong they become.

• sergio

never mind, i found it! thanks!

pingbacks / trackbacks