WEEK 3: 6 WEEK AT-HOME WORKOUTS! {Fitness/Video of the Week}

You are on week 3!!! HORRAY!

How is it?

Are you so sore but feeling GREAT!?!…I sure hope so!

Remember to STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH after your workout and before as well!

In case you missed it last week, I put together an extremely GHETTO video of all the movements that you might be a little unsure of. I will add it to this post in case you missed it!

Also make sure to check out my PART 1, PART 2, and PART 3: HOW TO STAY FIT WITH YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE!

week3HERE ARE THE REST OF THE WEEKS IN THIS 6 WEEK PROGRAM!

WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 4

WEEK 5

WEEK 6

REMEMBER TO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!

It might take me a couple days but I will email you back!

PROMISE!

HAPPY MONDAY!

• Emily

Any recommendations for no pull-up bar or weighted ball?

• Jill

I am mourning the loss of my CF gym (we moved and do not have one near). I do the best I can, but was in a rut. THANK YOU for posting these. Something fresh everyday !!!

• Paula Flynn

What are spider crawls?

• M

I’m wondering the same!

• Sadie Jane Sabin

IM so sorry I am just seeing this guys!!! In the video it is a BEAR CRAWL!!! I’m sorry it is written 2 different ways! Hopefully that helps any mix up!!!

• Misty

Sorry if I’m an idiot…on day 5 we do 25 bear crawls, and then 25 spider crawls, or we do 50 bear crawls?? I’m confused!!

• Nicole

Bear crawl is with ur hands on the ground and ur back side pointing up in the air while you walk on hands and feet. Spider crawl is when u start in the pushup position. And alternate bring ur right knee up to ur right elbow brining ur left hand forward. Then do the opposite side and keep ur body low to the ground as you crawl forward

• Jen

Thank you so much for posting these. I’ve been counting calories, doing your CF workout and jogging at least 1 mile for the past 2 weeks (except sunday) and my clothes are already fitting better. Glory, glory hallelujah. Xoxo

• Amiee

On the days that sit ups are required would you recommend alternating to leg lifts or v sits or reverse crunches? I used to do Crossfit like everyday then I moved a year ago and the gym I went to is an hour away been doing t25 and cardio mainly trying to get my strength back.

• Amy

What are spider crawls?

• Sadie Jane Sabin

Spider crawls are just like bear crawls. Walking in a forward motion on your hands and feets! Check out the video for it here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJk8B71ggg

• Shawna

That video didn’t include a spider crawl… just bear crawl and crab walk.

• Sadie Jane Sabin

I am so sorry!! I forgot that I called them BEAR CRAWLS in the video!! A spider crawl is a bear crawl! Just a different name! Sorry to confuse you!

• Beth

Is there something else I can do to build up my arms so I do a pull-up, my arms are so weak I can’t even do one I even tried with a resistant band!! Feeling very frustrated with that at this point, I’m on week 3 and have trying different things but nothing seems to be helping!!

• Ama

Use a chair and use one foot to push up but using as little help as you need and less and less as you get stronger.

• Rachael Stamps

Is there a place where all 6 weeks of workouts are printable?

pingbacks / trackbacks