This pretty much sums it up… {Fitness/Video of the Week}

I had such a blast teaching at Pinners Conference this weekend!
Although I look like I’m really sad in this picture…I’m not!
This is my serious face! …or something like that
 (picture credit: mintarrow.com)
I will be posting throughout the week all about what I taught and the tips I talked about!
…UNTIL THEN…
enjoy this video I shared with my class to really help them understand my journey and see how I stay fit!!!

HUGE SHOUT OUT to trueatelier.com for filming this video!!
Stay tuned for all the information coming next week!
I can’t wait to share the photos with you from trueatelier.com

• Kimbo West

Love and adore this video! Especially the bum slap at the end!

• Candice.C.Poulton

You are a true inspiration! Thank you for being you and sharing your journey!

• Sadie Jane Sabin

Thank you Candice!! That means so much!! The before pictures are embarrassing but they push me to be better everyday!!

• Britney O'Connor

This made me teary eyed- so weird! Haha. Aaron and I have been making excuses for a while now…this is exactly what I needed. Thanks! :)

• Sadie Jane Sabin

Haha…it’s not weird at all!! working out totally makes me emotional sometimes! It’s amazing to see and feel what you’ve accomplished!!

• Meagan @ Meagan Tells All

So so so inspiring. You’re amazing, girl.

• Sadie Jane Sabin

Thanks Meagan!! That means a lot! You are the amazing one!! With adorable little girls!

• Ashley

You are an awesome speaker!

• Brandi

LOVE the video. You’re awesome Sadie!

• Bunch of Something

what an amazing inspirational video!!! just shared it on facbook!

• Breanne

Amazing! This was so well made and you look INCREDIBLE!!!

• Lauren

I have tried cross fit off and on a couple of times, but I always quit when I become too sore. It’s like pain I have never felt before. Like, can barely walk to the next day. How do you push through in the beginning??

• Sadie Jane Sabin

That is always sooo tough!! I remember feeling soooo sore and being totally annoyed by it!! Honestly…when I feel that way…it’s amazing what simple stretching and mobility work will do!! It makes me feel sooo much better!!! Drink lots of water and sleep a lot!! That way your body can recover!! You got this girl!

• Amber Hendricks

You are amazing and and you and the hubs are too cute together! Loved this, you are incredible!!!

• Sadie Jane Sabin

Oh Amber, I just love you!! Thank you so much!!! You are incredible too ya know!!