CAN I GET AN AMEN!!?!!

I decided to take my camera to CROSSFIT today and show you all a little bit of what I’ve been working on!!
My form needs A LOT of work but I’m just glad I finally can do them without the flippin’ band!
That was only 7 BUT it was after the WOD today
Man it was a killer…thanks Julia for turning 30!
You should’ve turned 10 FOR THE LOVE!
I have come a VERY long way since starting CROSSFIT just 3 months ago!!
Thanks to hard work
dedication
lots of sweat
tears
torn hands
welts on my arms
sore muscles
(To the point I didn’t even want to pee…it was WAY too painful to sit on the seat…can you say TMI?!)
blisters
cuts
bruises
and sacrifice…
I’ve lost 25 pounds!
I now weigh 140 pounds and I plan on losing more!
CROSSFIT ROCKS MY WORLD…
CAN I GET AN AMEN!?!
XOXO

• Meagan

You go girl!! Love ya Sadie!

• What Sadie Did

That is so hardcore!!! But what amazing results you’re achieving!!! Awesome work, well done!!!!Keep it up!!!

Sadie x

• Lisa

Go girl! Keep up the good work!

• Julia

Uhhh….I can’t believe you just did pullups! Ahhh!! You were moving so fast I thought your back was gonna snap! Hahaha. I try try try. One day, I will do a pull up. You go, girl.

• The Miller's

WOAH.MY.GOSH. I have NEVER in my entire life been able to do a single pull up. Girlie, you are my hero. Proud of ya!!

♥Jazmin

• Karri

YOU GO GIRL!!!!
    25lbs in 3 months? Awesome.

I thought of you today. I found out that they’re trying to open a CrossFit just blocks from me. Blocks!!! I am intimidated, but when I told hubs, he thought he would be interested, too. I would have never even given it a thought before you started singing its praises.

• Randi Oswald

You totally rock!! Nice job!! You can do more pull ups than I can!! I’d be lucky if I could do 1!!! Amen to that sista!!!! :)

• kirsten.brooke

Nicely done, girl, nicely done!!! Keep at it… :)

• Mama Jill

ok seriously! I read your blog all the time and I don’t really leave comments all that much, but are you kidding me??? You are flipping awesome girl!

I would like some work out advice- I know that would be sooo overwhelming to start something like crossfit right now because I am so out of shape. So is there a starting place that you would reccomend to someone that is in my position???
    thanks!

• McKenzie

You rock! It seems like a super cool program! I would love to see what it is all about someday.

• Joel and Brittany

You’re a MACHINE!!! Goodness Sadie, I wish I could lose 25 pounds… for the love! haha! (that was for you my dearest)

• Dad

That’s my girl! Keep it up, and when you reach your goal, you’ll know when you’re there. So proud of you- you are always beautiful to me.

• Kendall

WOW! Go Girl! AMEN, you are a machine!!! Good for you!

That’s awesome girl! You are inspring me to get off my rear! I need to do something about this “baby” weight, lol.