What was my favorite gift for my BIRTHDAY!?
We’re PREGNANT!!!!

I don’t know of any better joy than knowing that I have a little ‘gummy bear’ in my belly!
Jeff and I are so excited!
I am 9 weeks and 5 days!
I am due August 6Th!
It has made my life complete…beside feeling nauseated literally 24/7 and not being able to keep a majority of my food down…:)

• Vicki Sabin

Woo Hoo!!!! Can this be my favorite post? I love being a grandma of gummy bears…

• Eliza

Yay for the gummy bear! Can’t wait for August to come! Congrats you two and hope you feel better Sad!

• Mr. and Mrs. Briggs

YAY!!!! We are so excited for you guys! It is the best thing in the world to be a parent. We hope that you start feeling better soon :(. I know that I felt like poop for a while lol.

• McKenna Dutcher

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! That is so so exciting!!!

• TATTON-KIRSTEN-BROOKELYN

yea yeea YEAH! so excited for you two, you’re going to be awesome. Sorry about the nausea…it sucks…BUT! It passes and suddenly you feel slightly normal again! SO! Here’s to looking forward to week 14!

• Erin and Greg

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you two!

• Josh & Kiri

Congrats! That is so exciting! You did have an amazing birthday! Lucky girl! You deserve it!

• berta

oh honey official congratulations!! the boys are dying. eli keeps going “ooohhh babies!!” We are so excited for you and for us! We love you both!

• Mr. and Mrs. Briggs

PS I am counting on August 3rd because it’s my b-day, but wait, i’ll be 24 (vomit I am old).

or August 9th because that is our 2nd anniversary! Woohoo!

• Rozalynn and Mitch

Happy way late anniverary, happy way late birthday, and most importantly… CONGRATS!! That is soo exciting! hope you start feeling better..

• Amber

ahhh, those lovely nausea days. Seriously, who called it “morning sickness”? Must have been a man…

Congrats, Sadie!! So excited for you to join the mommy club!

• Tyson and Emily

Holy Toledo it’s true! The girls at work said you were prego, so I wanted to say congratulations! What’s your email and I’ll give you an invite. tysonhayes@gmail.com
    Emily

• Lindsay and Ron

Wow! I am sooo excited for you! Good luck and I hope you start feeling better! Talk to ya soon!

• Get Real, and Deal!

This comment has been removed by the author.

• Johnsons Part Deux

It was me that deleted – I wasn’t under my account. So here’s what I said:
    Congratulations, Sadie! That is such great news. Your life is one of happiness, joy, and love. It’s clear to see the LIGHT in your countenance in every photo. You and Jeff look so happy, so in love, and SO ready for a little one. Congrats again. I hope you continue to share your amazing story with all of us. :)

• The Raaps

Congrats! How exciting. Good luck with everything!

• sami hansen

August 6th is my birthday! I am so excited for you and your presh new family. Love you much Sadie Jane!